Tuesday, November 30, 2010

abes sem 5~

whats up people?!..hows ur day??
me??..im totally fine + in high spirit...^^
just got back from jb and its my first tyme driving from jb to kl..lols
well, it takes 3 hours++ for me to reach home!!..yeah, i know..u probably say "i can drive faster than u n it will just take 2hours only =p"..or something along those line right?!..>.<
well, excuse me..its my first tyme and im not really good at controlling my car at high speed..just not yet ok! (tetibe nk ter emo lak..huhu)
just now..my speed limit was 140 km/h..and its was way too fast for an amateur like me.. so i slow down to 120-130 km/h....but okay la i guess..as long as i arrive safely right?(giler kejang badan aku..drive 3jam non-stop..urk =_=!)

yesterday~ 3 SEE student officially finish sem 5!! yeppyyy~~
n today..is the beginning of a month of holiday...
so..seat back and relax..n enjoy the rest of the holiday..thats what im gonna do~^^
later~

3 comments:

"the story of my life"