Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Salam Aidiladha~♥

hye bloggerz~
whats going on in ur world right now?..well as for my world, its full of sadness..T_T
as u know it (or probably not), tomorrow is the AidilAdha celebration in Malaysia right?! but...
i'm stuck here in Johor Baharu!! arghhhhhhhh (i'm screaming for real okay!)...

i wanna go home~~~ T_T
i just got a phone call from my mother..she is making rendang ayam n rendang paru..awwww my fav!!!
how i wish that i could go solat raye with my famly tomorrow then later eat ketupat n redang together..huuuhuuhuhu =_= (so dramatic! its not like its the end of the world =_=!)

ok i'm sorry guys..i may sound a little dramatic just now but its fine actually since its my own decision to stay here in JB...
why??
well...because i'm in the middle of final exam now..i've finish 2 paper but still got another 3 paper left...
so..that y la~(konon2 nk study la tyme cuti nie tp hampeh bile tgok blok2 kat cni sume kosong je...sunyi sepi je utm nie..hilang mood study..hmmm)

well i got 3 more paper..study3~
erm do u got tips on last minute study??
if u do, please share with me okay.. i need it so damn much..^^

wish me luck okay guys~
thx for dropping by...c u around..bye~~♥

3 comments:

"the story of my life"