Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what is this feeling? is it guilty or lucky?? o_O



this is suppose to be a secret..but..not anymore i guess...heee^^..

okey the story is about things that happen when i went to supermarket to buy my usual stuff..
after choosing my stuff, as usual i went to the cashier to paid for it and watch what every single cashier always do..which is take your things then scan the bar code until u hear the beep sound then put your things into plastic beg right?..
but what happen to me was, the cashier took my things, scan it, i hear the beep sound but.. 
it didn't  appear at the screen, i mean the price didn't included in my bill...and i was there standing in front of the cashier watching it but i just stood still and kept quiet (actually, i kind of blur at that moment, i was thinking "eh btol ke die x tag brg nie"..then i check my bill, the price is not there) ...when i was half way from the cashier, i hesitated...
should i turn back to the counter, be honest and tell the cashier the truth or...walk away since its not my fault, i went to the cashier to paid for it right, its not like I'm stealing it...hmmm
guess what i did???
after having massive argument in my mind, i choose to walk away..i consider my self as lucky...hahaha ^_^*satisfied face*
another reason why i didn't turn back is because the things that i buy is actually an underwear..I'm so embarrass and I'm alone at that time so i don't want to go back to the cashier..  
(it happen at jusco tmn u at skudai, jb)


why am i actually telling this story? because i somehow amaze that this could happen to me again..
this time i'm not alone..my mother n i wanted to buy tumbler jug as a present..and we found 1..
its similar case but a little bit different..at the cashier counter, the cashier couldn't scan the bar code on the tumbler box, maybe because the of the box, it makes it hard for the machine to read it, plus the tumbler didn't have a price tag on it, it only have bar code...so the cashier try it again and again, gladly we heard the beep sound at last..
but...to our surprise, the price showed on the screen is RM9.90... 
huh! does it make sense to you? it cheap, the normal price for the tumbler is around RM40-50 right?... 
then my mother asked the the cashier "brape harge tumbler nie dik?" the cashier said "RM9.90 kak" my mother didn't respond and just paid the bill..
then when we walk not far from the counter, i check the bill,..there is no price for the tumbler.. RM9.90 is actually the price for my father stockings.....when i told my mother, she said "laa..patot la mak pelik harga die murah" we just laugh it out but we didn't return it back..hahaha.. 
(it happen at giant, cheras)


similar things happen today..the different is i didn't get it for absolutely free...hahaha...
you know how messy stationary store could be sometimes right?... the papers, fails, boxes, etc, are not well organize and not in it places sometimes..i sure you have seen it.. 
new semester starting soon..so i wanna buy fail for my notes...okey at the fail rack,... they already pack 6 fail in one package...so i stood there for a while searching the colour n design i wanna pick..than i saw these package that have 12 fail in it with the same price and same design although the package seem a bit crumpled than others..then i search again n i found another package, 12 fail in it with the same price and design but in different colour... i squat while thinking which 1 should i choose...
5 minute later..i went to the counter and paid RM8.85 for 12 fail...hahaha..^_^
thinking back...I'm sure that the price for 1 package containing 6 fail is RM 8.85 but somehow there are 2 lost package that have same price but contain 12 fail in it....lucky~~~
(it happen at jusco, cheras)
  

i think i'm kind of lucky to actually have things that i do not have to paid for..u know what i mean right.hee^^ i don't feel guilty though...hehehe *peace* V(^_^)V

have u ever undergo this situation b4??

>>> so sorry..my english is not really good..especially my grammar..and TQ for reading it <<<
THE END

2 comments:

"the story of my life"