Friday, June 25, 2010

my music playlist~~♥



wondering what kind of music do i listen to this 2010???
here are the sneak peek...hee^^

  • SNSD - Oh!
  • SNSD - Run Devil Run
  • 2NE1 - Try To Follow ME
  • Bi (Rain) - Love Song
  • Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
  • 2PM - Without You
  • 2PM ft Yoon Eun Hye - Tik Tok
  • Super Junior - Bonamana
  • CN Blue - I'm a Loner
  • CN Blue - Love
  • 2PM + SNSD - Cabi Song
  • Kara - Lupin
  • 4minute - HUH
  • f(x) - Nu Abo
  • SS501 - Love Ya
  • Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears 

yeah, i know..sume nyr lgu korea..hehe -^^-
nie la lgu y ana dngr again & again & again &...again...

why am i crazy over korean song???
because..
firstly, their dance performance are superb. its unique, sharp, SEXY, CUTE , HOT, versatile, cheeky, etc..
secondly, their MV are brilliant!!!... i must say..korean ppl have great talent in making fantastic MV..
tumbs up for those who work behind the scene..great job! *clap*clap* clap* ^_^
thirdly, they have great live performance show..
you know, in korea they have music show like Music Bank, M! Countdown and Inkigayo every week..
thus, for every single week i've watch my idols perform..
and they never let me down instead they amaze me more..hee^^
fourthly, they are soooooo CUTE & HOT.soo hansom, soo hot..
just by looking at their cute faces, its already enough to make me smile stupidly and make my heart skip haaaa*drooling* (*--,*)...(only true for males okay)
don't you agree that most korean singers (males) have baby faces or cute faces??? 
although they actually have masculine body..(muscle, body pack) wooowwww~~~~
as for their females singers, they also have great body..really slim^^... but what i like most is their skin..
they totally have beautiful and gorgeous skin..did you notice that??? o_O
from what i heard, in korea they have many dermatology beauty shop...
i guess thats why they have great skin..
fifthly, somehow i didn't grow tired of korean song..u know y?? because its in korean language..i barely understand whats the lyrics was..huhu =_=!
its true u know..i listen to english songs often, but when i listen to 1 particular song over n over n over again, i will memories their lyrics until i've grow tired of it..
eventually, the song didn't excite me anymore unlike korean songs..
if you look at my music playlist in my laptop... i updated my korean songs folder more often than others songs..hmmm =S  


five reasons for now..hehe..if i have another reason that not include in here..i'll update it later..
 i've wonder whats on your music playlist this 2010??? 
that all for now..
again, excuse me for my bad english n tq for reading..
(already tired of typing) ^_^
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

"the story of my life"