Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of 2010!!!

today 31 December 2010..
the very last day of the year..>.<
let's cherish this moment by recapping all the 360 days of sweet n sour memories ^_^

u know, i don't really have a good memory,
sometimes, it's hard for me to even remember people names even though i've talk to him/her several times..
i don't even care to remember my past mark on test/exam =.=! (especially when it was bad!..huhu)  

my point is..
i can't really recall all the memories that happen this year..=.="
i do remember some of it though..^^

let see~ hmmm...
throughout this year:-



☺i have a car!!! my cute car! yeah~^^
☻working for the first time in my life as a school teacher ^^
♣ abah have been hospitalize for a week..T_T
♠ opah (my father's mother) died..T_T
♥ won a gold medal in archery..hihihi
☺ i've created this blog!
☻ my pointer goes up a bit and down terribly T_T
♣ having massive internal crisis but somehow i've pull it off..^^,
♠ i have a blast time with my bestie (from utm/convent/teknik) when we hangout!!!


hmmm..that's all that came across me..
i guess.. this will wrap it up for 2010
see u again in 2011 with my new resolution..heee♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

"the story of my life"