Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm back!!!

hello bloggerz~~♥
nice to see 2 u ^^
its been awhile since i update 'the story of my life' here, right?..well without further ado, i proudly present the story of ana farhana lyfe recently>>(the sequence of the event may not be the same with the reality sequence k)

recently, ana participate in archery competition between colleges in utm called SUKAM..it ended today actually (all the hard training on 2 weeks straight were worthwhile) and we WON!!!! *yeah* \(^o^)/, overall, we got 2 gold medal, 1silver medal, 1 bronze medal, and two other medal for the fourth and fifth places...CONGRATS TO ALL KTC ARCHERS..especially to the girls archers because we've collected 5 medal to ktc...*clap*clap*clap*~pewiiitttttttt~  heeeee♥ 

female archers: ana, alia and erina
male archers: paka, fazly and aiman(sorry if i got ur name wrong)

i must say that the person who we all(the archery player) are very3 thankful of is our manager(who's also our closes friend)...the female manager is SHAKIRA and the male manager is FAHIM...thanx guys..u guys are the best la~~~♥  XOXO (nie bley buat makan besar nie kn..heee~)


okay, enough about archery.... its the sad news now..T_T......i got LOVE LETTER!!!!!!!!
yes, i got LOVE LETTER from polis trafik!!! aigooooo~~~~
the things that make the officer is so attracted to me is the way i park my car..the moment he saw my cute n shining MYVI, he smiled!! i know just how fast his heart beat when he saw me...and with his small voice whispering saying "yes! the little lost lamb have just walk straight to me" + an evil smile....
haish...I HATE THAT MAN for ruining my day....=_= i hope i'll never see him again! 
i wonder when will i be paying my summon cz i dont know where is the balai polis trafik at skudai..hmmm
for almost 3 month i drove myvi, i already got a summon and 2 scratch on my car...

whoaaaaaaa~~~~~~ kete ku dah bercalar!!!!
its not really obvious though but if u see close enough..u could see the scratch at the infront and at the back of my car...huh..its all the dividers fault!! (well..okey i admit that its my fault and i admit that i had no luck on parking T_T)

ana rindu korea!!!
da lme xtgk cter korea!!! huhuhu
layan je la lagu korea>> new single from BoA...enjoy~~♥

thats all. I'm done.



    1 comment:

    1. utk pngetahuan bloggerz..
      love letter ku udah berbalas pd 13th august..
      naseb xmahal..kene 30 je..jimat duit..heee^^

      ReplyDelete

    "the story of my life"