Monday, August 9, 2010

ana yang bermasalah!


i have problems...but i dont know what the problems is....does it make sense to you??
tp mmg for sure ana mmg ade inner complex!!!
masalah ttg perasan or lebey specific lg masalah emosi...
opsss, ini bkn psl cinta okey!
dlm 2, 3 mggu sblum nie masalah nie still undercontrol lg but lately nie, i almost lost my control..
aduyai~ napelah ngn ana nie..bley sum1 bgtau ana x??? 
NO of course, cz i cant even tell this to anyone..i tried to but im sure no one will understand me.. 
menjadikan masalah ana nie lbey complex lg..sbb makin hari makin bertambah lak masalah nie..
honestly, i cant find the solution for my problem but Alhamdulillah to ALLAH i humbly present myself, cz only god knows how i feels, thats way i still can be calm...
but..learn from my mistake..never ever be too emotional in front of your parent!...and to your friend too i guess..
cz..who likes emotional lady right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

"the story of my life"