Saturday, September 25, 2010

yukisachiko's songs

finally, yukisachiko.blogspot.com have songs!!!
i finally found a suitable songs for my blog! Yeay!!! hurray~ yatta! ^_^
since my blog url are japanese name (yuki + sachiko = both have a similar meaning of happiness), so i decided to embed a japanese songs as well..
the songs that i pick was "Stay With You" and "Love Or Lies" by Capsule...

wanna know why??
>>i wanna keep my blog up to date...so i pick an up to date music genre which is electro & techno sound..
>>her voices are super3 cute! (i meant the singer^^) and it mix very well with the song..

i personally like "Love or Lies" more than "Stay With You"..still, both are my fav =3
hope u guys like it as well...

really appreciate it if u guys can give some feedback about the song^^

p/s- the songs probably will upload on slow speed..anyhow, it depends on ur internet speed actually =_=!...

1 comment:

"the story of my life"