Sunday, July 8, 2012

Left for 5 month

Assalamualaikum. Hai.

Yup, Its been 5 months I left this blog empty and lonely. :( 
Sorry blog..for abandoning you. 
But not to worry, I'm back and I'll write from time to time. InsyaAllah.
Well, some update to be shared. 

First up, I have finally completed my studies in UTM. Oh Yeah. Student life is over. Alhamdulillah. Its been four years and its totally worth every effort I've make. Although I'm not a first class degree but I deserve what I got and I proud of it. :) For now, I just patiently waiting for my graduation day on October to come!

with my fyp poster after the fyp presentation.

my thesis! ^_^

Secondly, I am now officially unemployed. But I do part time work you know. Part time 1 is I job hunting. But still no job offer yet. :( Part time 2 is I'm a housekeeper. Ahah, yup, I do chores at home. I cook and I clean, yeah I'm learning to be a good housewives :)

my home cooked spaghetti.

Thirdly, my life has been like a roller coaster for the past few month. I've been through so many problems, craziness, hectic days, and wavy emotions. Well, this is life, we just have to face it, deal with it and move forward. At least, that's what I've did. And I'm still moving on, forward, growing and learning.

Thats all. Will continue later. For now, bye bye~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"the story of my life"