Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ஐ nEw cHaPter εїз


PRELUDE
since the semester break is over and the fifth semester will start on July 12, 2010...
it's time to open a new chapter in my life... >.<
i'll assure you that this chapter will also have plenty of unforgettable memories.. 
how can i be so sure??.."well, from my previous experience.." - this is what prof. dr. norazan always said in emt class..oohhh, i miss him...hahahah =P

my resolution for the new semester..
this year i'm going to be 21 years old, 
still early to get married and too old for anime & manga..
♦ i'm going to study even harder to pursue my goal,
♦ i'm going to stay healthy,
♦ be more active (sport or exercise)
♦ make zillions of wonderful and unforgettable memories, must be more than last semester..^_^

this semester will be a new challenge for me, 
somehow i can predict it,
i have to be prepared.. mentally and physically,
better be prepared than sorry right?
well..whatever,
i just can't wait to meet all my friend again...hee^^ 

Let the journey begins~~~♥
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

"the story of my life"